HHS Track honors seniors on Senior Night

Leah Koppenhaver, Reporter

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018, Hershey Track and Field held their final home meet of the season and Senior Night against Cedar Cliff High School. The Trojans honored 30 senior athletes as they wrapped up their high school careers.

• Maggie Miller poses with Coach Kevin Stover on senior night. Miller competes in the 3200m relay, the 1600m, and the 3200m events. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie) Maggie Miller poses with Coach Kevin Stover on senior night. Miller competes in the 3200m relay, the 1600m, and the 3200m events. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)

• Senior Grace Murray runs through a tunnel made by her teammates. The tunnel is a tradition done every year for all the seniors to run through on senior night. (Broadcaster/ Alexis Moodie)

• Senior Casey Sisco comes through the tunnel on his senior night. Sisco ran on both the track and cross country team throughout high school. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)

• The 30 seniors that will be graduating from the track team this year with coaches Kevin Stover (Left), Coach Leuschner (Right), and Kellie Stover (Far Right). Nine of the seniors competed in districts on May 18 and 19. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)

• Seniors Andie Demko (Left), Grace Murray (Middle), and Lauren Epler (Right) pose with Coach Kellie Stover (Front). The Hershey High School Girls track team finished with an undefeated 7-0 regular season record. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)

• Mary-Anne Nortier competing in the girls high jump. Nortier placed in the high jump, 100 meter hurdles, and the 300 meter hurdles during Mid-Penn Championships on May 12, 2018. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)

• Hannah Malmer competing in the 300m hurdles. Malmer has decided to attend Penn State University next year. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)

• Vlad Kellachow competing in the 110m hurdles. The Hershey High School Boys track team finished their regular season with a 4-3 record. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)