HHS Charity Volleyball Tournament

Broadcaster Staff

The Broadcaster’s coverage of each of the four round-robin sessions as well as the final will be on this page and updated throughout the day.  Check back regularly for updates!

Photos By Jack Goulet and Elaina Joyner

Andy Cramer jumps up to spike a ball against Net Neutrality. His team, Animal Lane, lost the game 16-15 (Jack Goulet/The Broadcaster)

Photos By Alexis Moodie and Katherine Clark

Team Protect and Serve celebrates after winning the game that will put them true to the finals in the 9 o’clock bracket. (Broadcaster/Alexis Moodie)

Photos By Jenna Thomas

December 21, 2017, Ian Devore, junior (left), and Gryphon Chrosinski, senior (right) go head to head for a loose ball in their match. Chrosinski’s team defeated Devore’s, 18-8. (Broadcaster/Jenna Thomas)

Photos By Azelin Thompson and Chris Santiago

Today, December 21, 2017, Big Cheese team coach Dalton Burnham has a brief chat with Block Party In The USA team player, Dan Hyatt, before the game begins. (Broadcaster/ Azelin Thompson)

Photos By Claire Sheppard, Leah Koppenhaver, and Olivia Bratton 

On December 21, 2017, in the second session final, seniors from teams “Wolf Pack” and “Top Hits” shake hands after the game. (The Broadcaster)

Photos By Anna Levin

Today, December 21, 2017, Wolfpack members (Left to Right: Front) Quinn Tunnel, Pat Blackall, Caylene Rippon, Hannah Gunderman, Andrew Sullivan, Lexie Corcoran, (Left to Right: Back) Nick Hines, Sean Coller, Michael Abruzzo, Stephen Meholic, Pat Larkin, and Henry Isaacson are heading to the final four after winning their bracket.

Photos By Mallory Drayer

Freshman Emily and Abbey Massage in their first game against “I’d Spike That” during the 9:00 hour. (The Broadcaster/Mallory Drayer)