Live Stream: HHS Bocce vs. Palmyra

Robert Sterner, Advisor

The Hershey High School Co-ed Varsity Bocce team takes on Palmyra on Wednesday, February 8 at 3:30 pm.  The Broadcaster Sportscast will be live streaming the match with commentary by Broadcaster advisor Rob Sterner.

Title sponsor: Trojan Trading Post

Since 2009 The Trojan Trading Post has been the go-to place for all your Hershey High spirit wear.  From hats and pajamas to T-shirts and sweatshirts, the Trojan Trading Post has it all.  100% of the profit from the Trojan Trading Post goes toward the Trojan Trading Post Scholarship Fund, which is given to an HHS senior pursuing business at the college level. Over $15,000 in scholarships has been awarded to date. Check them out at trojantradingpost.com

If you are interested in supporting The Hershey Broadcaster through a one-time or continuing donation, a sponsorship arrangement or advertising on our live stream, your support will help the journalism students at Hershey High School grow their 21st century skills and bring more sporting events like this to you each season.  I’m the advisor for the Broadcaster and I can tell you… At the moment, we’re broadcasting on equipment that I have scrounged or cobbled together.  Even a little financial support could really help take these broadcasts to the next level with more reliable and professional equipment.  If this is something you are interested in, call the high school and ask for me, Rob Sterner, or email me directly at [email protected].  

Nonprofit shout-out:

The 4 Diamonds is our local non-profit shout-out today.  4 Diamonds supports pediatric cancer patients and their families at the Penn State Children’s Hospital here in Hershey.  Since 1972 they’ve helped nearly 5,000 children and their families by covering 100% of patient bills not paid by their insurance.  They also provide a number of additional services to the kids and their families including: child life specialists, social workers, music therapists, nurse specialists, a clinical nutritionist, a psychologist, a pharmacist, a genetics counselor, a neuropsychologist, and more. If you’ve heard of THON and Mini-THON, those fundraisers at Penn State and high schools across the state are all in support of the 4 Diamonds.  Please consider donating at fourdiamonds.org.  It’s for the kids.