Advanced Placement Test dates for HHS announced

Mythili Pai, Reporter

As the school year is coming to an end, Advanced Placement testing dates are rapidly approaching. Like most years the testing dates are split into 2 weeks. 

The first week of testing begins on Monday, May 1st starting off with United States Government and Politics at 8am followed up with Chemistry and Spanish Literature and Culture at 12pm. 

Tuesday has the Chinese language and culture test at 8 am as well as Environmental Science and Psychology later in the day.

Wednesday starts off strong with A.P Literature, and Computer Science in the afternoon.

May 4th will have Human Geography followed by Seminar as well as Statistics. 

The week ends with European History, APUSH followed up with Art History. This is also the deadline for A.P art students to submit their portfolio.

Week 2 starts on May 7th with Calc AB and BC testing at 8am as well as Computer Science Principles and Italian Language and Culture testing at 12pm. 

Tuesday consists of A.P Lang, Japanese Language and Culture followed by Physics C. 

AP Bio and Spanish will be testing on Wednesday while French, World History and Physics 1 will be taking their tests on Thursday.  

The final day rounds off with AP Music Theory concluding with Latin and Physics 2.

If you have any questions regarding the official testing times or dates make sure to check out the College Board website.