Boys Basketball Chocolatetown Tournament

Grace Catalone, Hershey and Investigations Editor

February 18th and 19th, Hershey High School, Middle School, and ECC gyms as well as St. Joan’s School and St. Joan’s downtown will hold the annual Chocolatetown USA boys basketball tournament. This tournament will include boys grades 4-9.

Admission will be $5 per adult, $2 for students age 9-18 and free for children 8 and under per day. This admission price will include admission to all locations of the tournament for that day. 

There will be 83 teams participating in the tournament. The schedule for all days and locations can be found here from the DTSD district website. 

A wide variety of teams from PA will be involved in this tournament, including Cedar Cliff, Palmyra, Hershey, Mechanicsburg, Cumberland Valley, and Waynesboro. 

All teams will be playing in 3 games guaranteed, all games after will be with winning teams from the grade level brackets. 

In addition, all proceeds go to benefit the Hershey Boys Basketball Boosters. Hershey Chocolatetown Femmes Tournament was held last weekend, Feb 11th and 12th. 

The Chocolatetown tournament is run by Paul Blackburn, Hershey High school PE teacher and basketball coach. For more information from this weekend’s tournament or the boys basketball program, contact [email protected].