Finding Neverland Comes to Hershey Theatre

Chris Santiago, Copy Editor

The Broadway musical Finding Neverland, directed by Diane Paulus, is coming to the Hershey Theatre from October 2-7, 2018.

The story follows J.M Barrie, the author of Peter Pan, who is playwright experiencing writer’s block, until he meets four young brothers and their widowed mother. Inspired by the boys’ imaginations and make-believe adventures, Barrie sets out to write a play to astound London theatregoers. Barrie shoots his shot, leaving the regular world behind for Neverland.

There will be a 7:30 P.M. showings October 2-4 (Tuesday through Thursday), an 8:00 P.M. showtime on October 5 (Friday), a 2:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M. showing on October 6 (Saturday), and a 1:00 P.M. and 6:30 P.M. showing on Sunday.

For the showing of ‘Finding Neverland’ on October 3, the Hershey Theatre is having Family Night on Broadway, where kids under the age of 18 can get for free (when accompanied by one full paying adult). Starting at 6:30 P.M, there will be kid-friendly activities and entertainment in the lower lobby of the theatre.

Tickets can be purchased online, by phone, or at the box office at the Hershey Theatre.

About the Writer
Chris Santiago, Copy Editor

Chris Santiago is a copy editor for the Broadcaster. This is his second year writing for the Broadcaster. Chris’s interests include theatre, his pet...